Sunday, April 11, 2010

Q&A With Liam + Elle

(Thank you Jeanna for the cute pic!)
Q: So what have the past 4 months been like for you guys?
E+L: Well we have been under Mommy and Daddy's strict Baby Whispering training, but we think it has done us all some good. We are well fed and well rested. We now know when it's nap time, play time, bath time, etc. Most people think this whole method is too rigid and wacky, but I think we all kind of like it now.


Q: Does anyone have curly hair?
E+L: Not yet.


Q: Speaking of hair, has anyone lost theirs?
L: I'm currently experiencing a case of early male pattern balding. Yes, I'm rockin' a "friar cut." My parents tell me it's a baby's rite of passage. I'm glad to know it's only temporary though and will grow back soon.

E: Thankfully, my hair looks nothing like brothers and is still pretty much in tact.


Q: What are your favorite activities to do when you are not sleeping?
L: I like to max and relax, unlike Elle. I love sitting in my bouncy seat with a full belly and play with my musical, dangling bugs. I am rather verbal and enjoy cooing and gooing at anyone who will listen to me. I have mastered the art of blowing spit bubbles and I am fascinated with things that are way up high such as ceiling fans, lights, and the dangling trim on Mommy's curtain valances. I do enjoy watching my Baby Einstein videos, sports on tv with Dad, and I really loved it when I got to watch Olympic hockey while I was in the hospital a few months ago. I love walks around the neighborhood in my new stroller, listening to the music on my Glow Worm, and bath time is something I look forward to at the end of the day. I love to snuggle with just about anyone and will curl right up on you until you've had enough.

E: Well I am a girl on the go! I am constantly movin and shakin and my mom thinks I have restless legs syndrome because I am ALWAYS kicking them! I like to scoot all around the floor on my back and I actually rolled over for the first time when I was 8 weeks old and have done it a total of 3 times since. I am fascinated with the mirror and smile and laugh at myself when I realize that there is a little person smiling back at me. I love to be walked around and shown different things in the world. I love my little floor gym, and prefer to spend most of my awake time there exploring all the things that dangle and make noise. I can sit up all by myself in my Bumbo seat and I discovered my tongue a while back and love sticking it out. And like brother, I too love soaking in a warm bath at the end of the day.


Q: What are some of your likes and dislikes?
L: LIKES - tv, snuggling, my Glow Worm, rattles, baths, naps, and stroller rides
DISLIKES - not much really, I'm pretty easy going.

E: LIKES - music, books, being walked around, my Glow Worm, my swing, baths, and when you sing to me
DISLIKES - my bouncy seat, the car seat, being held at a 45 degree angle (see the pattern here?)

Q: What are some words that describe each of you?
L: sweet natured, calm, curious, and snuggley

E: active, smiley, sensitive, and petite


Q: Who is your favorite baseball team?
E+L: The Minnesota Twins, of course.


Q: Who is your favorite music group/singer?
L: Goo Goo Dolls

E: Lady GaGa


Q: Any plans for the near future?
E+L: Well mommy and daddy tell us that we are about to upgrade to a 4 hour schedule vs. the 3 hour one we've been on. That means less sleeping during the day, yahoo for us! We also plan to go on daily walks since nice weather is just around the corner and hopefully take a few trips out of the house that don't consist of just seeing our pediatrician.

Well, that's all for now folks! Thanks for tuning in, and until next time...PEACE, LOVE, & NAPTIME.

8 comments:

Jen said...

That is way to cute Suz! I lLOVE that you are posting more. YEA!!

heather said...

This post was so creative! I loved it. But, the Twins? What about the Dodgers?! :)
Love you guys!

Jenny BIshop said...

Love this!! So glad we got to hear from the little diamonds!!! :) Can't wait for more Q&A's and more photos!!!

Anonymous said...

Rox, LOVE this post! Their fave singers, the Goo Goo Dolls and Lady Gaga... seriously cute and clever! As I read it I thought back to our visit a couple weeks ago, and holding and snuggling these darling little diamonds... oooh, just couldn't get enough of them, or YOU!! Love ya so much, thanks for sharing the love... Auntie K-FRAUD xoxoxo

The Thelins said...

Little Jeff and Little Suz- might they be clones? They each seem to have inherited your characteristics to a tee! Which makes them all the more wonderful. I can't wait to meet them- especially when Miss Elle poops on my leg. It's like a right of passage!

KB said...

I just love getting to know these cuties more. Who need Entertainment Tonight when you have Johnson Nonsense!?!

lisaconk said...

so cute suz!! I love how creative you are.

Tyler of tslclick.com said...

L O V E this post Suz! Miss you boogers!