Ok really?!?!?!?!? These have got to be my favorite twins. ever. I can't believe how much they have changed since I saw them :( Makes me wanna fly home and snuggle them for hours!!! I CANNOT WAIT to get our babies together...Elle Belle and Ave have to be shimmey sisters!
So we are pretty much operating under the assumption that people will actually care enough to read about the details of our ultra fascinating, super cool lives. Prepare to be wowed each and every day, by a bunch of nonsense, for at least the next 10,000 entries.
9 comments:
Absolutely gorgeous! Happy Easter Suzanne!
OHMYGOODNESS!!! I LOVE!!!! Mini Bootie and Mini Jeff!
Wow! They are so cute and I just love this picture!
Seeing their faces makes my day!!! Happy Easter to you too!
OH MY GOSH that is cute!
Yes, indeed, someBunnys are cute!
Ok really?!?!?!?!? These have got to be my favorite twins. ever. I can't believe how much they have changed since I saw them :( Makes me wanna fly home and snuggle them for hours!!! I CANNOT WAIT to get our babies together...Elle Belle and Ave have to be shimmey sisters!
Perrrrrrfect!
I've GOT to get ahold of those cheeks.....SOON! They are scrumptious and sweet!!!!!!
Post a Comment