Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Lady GaGa

This is Elle's p-p-p-poker face...

6 comments:

heather said...

Oh I love her poker face! She is gorgeous!

EmaLee said...

That is adorable! I love the look she is giving... like she knows just how cute she is. :)

Lauren Brown said...

LOL..Elle is so stylin'. Love LOVE LOVE that little beauty!

Kristin said...

How do you make Lady GaGa cry?



poke her face!!

A joke told to me just this afternoon by my 10 year old!
HAHA!

Cassandra Santor said...

OH my word... could there be anything more fun and precious. I'm in baby love.... xooxox

Anonymous said...

The events you throw are AMAZING. Who did your baby shower? My sister in law is having a baby this summer and I am helping with her shower and would love to hire a designer or party planner. The shower will be in Vegas. Would this be something you or your sister would be interested in?

T