Wednesday, August 5, 2009

You Tube Rookies Of The Year

Apparently, we had little knowledge about uploading a video and then realizing you have to make it private or public or whatever. So, if anyone still cares (Heather, EmaLee, Jeanna...you out there?), I think she is ready to rock and roll now. If not, I give up.

5 comments:

heather said...

LOved it! Also, the song was so perfect! Thanks for fixing it.

KB said...

L.O.V.E.D it! I felt like I was there. Oh, to vacation with the Johnsons... :-)

Lauren Brown said...

Loved it! Complete with the Beasties....such a fan. I heart NYC too :)

EmaLee said...

I too LOVED it! You both looked right at home and so happy! Thanks for sharing! :)

Jeanna Hayes said...

So COOL! Was that your first time there? I'd love to go, Jerry says the food is awesome (like I need any more of THAT :).

So neat you got to go!!! Next time you'll be chasing 2 little bambinos around Central Park! :)