Sunday, August 9, 2009

Feeling Psychic?

The time has almost come to reveal what kind of babies are inside this growing bump of mine. We've had some very early predictions from our doctor, our ultra sound technicians, and even a friend of ours who works at an OB office was kind enough to come in after hours to give us a sneak peak.

Well let's just say that not all of the results have been the same!!!

All the suspense that accompanied the inconsistent predictions just about put me over the edge! So once and for all, we are waiting for our doctor's "official answer" on Tuesday, August 11th before shouting it from the roof tops. And if we don't know for sure on that day, he said we could fire him as a doctor! I like him way too much to do that though.

Needless to say, I thought it would be fun to hear your predictions. I have been keeping a journal very early on throughout this pregnancy and this would definitely be something fun to add into it.

So get your crystal ball, your x-ray vision glasses, or just your very best predictions in order and please share with us what you think!

Do we have 2 girls, 2 boys, or 1 of each in our future??? You tell us and check back on Tuesday night for the official results!

11 comments:

Lisa said...

ok...i am chaneling my inner psychic...i think it will be one boy and one girl. i don't have the best track record with this kind of thing but i have my fingers crossed!! i will be sitting by my computer on tuesday so make sure you let us know right away!!

heather said...

I say one of each! Can't wait until Tuesday!

Jenny Bishop said...

I'm thinking 2 girls!! :) Will you possibly be sharing some names with us as well?!!? :)

nleavitt22 said...

Baby A is a girl
Baby B is a boy

So excited to hear the news tomorrow!!!!!

EmaLee said...

I'm thinking that I would make a much better and possibly more accurate prediction if I was there to see you and know what you have been feeling and going through for the past 4-5 months. :) However, since that is not the case, I am going to guess that you are having 2 girls. I have always imagined you having at least one little girl, who looks just as beautiful as her Mommy, giving her sweet Dad a run for his money. :) Can't wait to hear the official results!

Roslyn said...

I'm going to say I hope it is 1 boy and 1 girl, but I'm leaning towards 2 boys. That is technically two guesses. More of a chance I'll be right.:)hee hee

Jeanna Hayes said...

Hmmmmmm.....

1 of each! That's my guess and I'm sticking to it! :)

I miss my Suzanne, by the way :(

KIC said...

After chatting, and a few things you said about being sick, I am inclined to say two boys. BUT I really, REALLY want you to have one of each. I can't wait to hear the news! :)

Lauren Brown said...

oh gosh...I envision a mini Suz and a mini Smooth...Oh I just wanna snuggle their butts off! :) Have fun at the appt!

A family of four said...

My first thought was one of each, but I really think it's going to be two of the same sex. My guess is boys. Either way they are two lucky kiddos! Miss ya Suz!

Tiffany said...

I am guessing 2 boys. (Hey, it's Tues at 6:30 pm...where are the results? You're killing us here!)