Tuesday, August 11, 2009

This Friday!!! District 9

I am aware that this is not the post most of you are waiting for today...Suzanne will have all of that exciting news later.

For now you will have to settle for this geeky post. I am very much looking forward to this movie, looks like groundbreakingly good sci fi. Haven't seen it yet, so in theory it could disappoint. But I am going to stick my neck out there on a whim and predict it will be pretty cool. If it turns out to be lame I will take all of your taunts on the chin like a man.

On a side note: USA @ Mexico Wednesday 1PM (The USA has never won there)

4 comments:

Sara said...

It's after 9 - where's the results??!!?

heather said...

Come on, really? I saw the preview and just kept on laughing. But tell us how this movie is and if I'm wrong then I will proudly admit it.

crystal said...

UUGGGHHHH!!! I walked out of the movie!!!!Sorry we tried but Mark sat thru it!!!

JEFF said...

Oh well,

Artsy sci fi. Its not for everyone. But critics love it and it crushed at the box office by making its budget back in two days. The aliens look great. Sorry if any of you didn't enjoy it. But I thought it was very good but not perfect. The social commentary and allegory on Aparthied in South Africa, human rights and the corrupt relationship between UN type organizations and corporations...very clever.

Jeff