Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Drumroll Please...

We are thrilled to announce that "BABY A" is a...

GIRL!!!


And that "BABY B" is a...

BOY!!!

The dream just keeps getting sweeter. We are over the moon excited and can't wait to meet our little "DIAMONDS" as Jeff has been calling them for months now.

(SIDENOTE: Yes, Mommy was in charge of picking out her daughter's first outfit, and Daddy was in charge of picking out his son's first outfit.)

Thank you to everyone who participated in our guessing game, and word up to all the peeps on the psychic team: Mom, Dad, Grandma Bunny, Great Grandma P, Angela, Jon, Lisa, Heather, Nicole, Kellie, Tammy, Regina, Becky, Matt, Debbie, Natalie, Jeanna, Lauren, Deena, Karen, Sara, Cindy, Jen, and Bonnie. And Nicole gets an extra credit point for correctly stating that Baby A is our girl, and that Baby B is our boy!

Today is truly a day filled with bliss and blessings.

20 comments:

heather said...

Yeah, I'm the first to comment! I am so excited! I knew it, this is just so wonderful you guys. Oh, and I love both outfits. Good choices!

Tiffany said...

WOO HOO! It doesn't get better than that! Congrats you guys!

Kerry said...

Congratulations! So so fun!

Sara said...

How fun for you guys!!! I've been waiting to hear all day. We're thrilled for you!

Lauren Brown said...

I Heart ruffles and Run DMC graphic tees. :)

nleavitt22 said...

Hoot! Yeah for Suz & Jeffie!

EmaLee said...

Yay! I wish you could see how excited I am for the both of you. Your little "Diamonds" are so blessed to have such great parents! If you ever want to sneak away and come down to San Diego anytime soon, don't forget to visit! :)

KIC said...

Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeanna Hayes said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!! I was SO hoping it would be that way! 1 of each! I am SOOOO happy for you guys!
...and now the little "mini-me's" of Jeff & Suzanne begin... :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my Rox, I'm super stoked for you! I've always believed that twins are like desserts -- one of each is best. :) Love you little mama, let's chat soon!

Lisa said...

yeah!! i am so excited. you are going to get the best of both worlds! love the outfits! congrats to you all!!

The Thelins said...

YAY!!!! I'm so happy! This is going to be so much fun!!

Jenny Bishop said...

YAAAAAYYYY!!!! :) Congrats to you both!! Can't wait to meet these little blessings!!

Jen said...

Oh my I freakin love it!!!!! I have no doubt that they will be the best dressed kids in town. I couldnt be happier

ps I was right :)

KB said...

OK, so I did not officially vote b/c I was sans computer for a few days, but that was my guess. I will tell you what gave it away later
:-) Love you guys and am SOOO excited for you!!! Let's rock soon...

Roslyn said...

Hip hip HOORAY!!!! I'm so excited it's one of each!! How absolutely amazing for the both of you!!! Not only will they be the best dressed kids in town but the will surely be the cutest!!!:) Loves to you both!!!

McEwen Family said...

So after the fact, that was my guess but since I'm still computerless and only use by blackberry I don't comment as often as I'd like to so I'm glad to know my thoughts and wishes on what you were having came true! Yay!!! The best of both worlds! How lucky is that?.the outfits! Love them! Especially the adorable girly one! Aghhhh you are going to be the cutest and bestest mom ever!!!congrats to both of you!

Nicole said...

WAIT!!! WHAT???? I have chills and a tear welling up!!!!!!!!! Oh, how I miss and love you two so much. Congratulations!! Those are two lucky babies.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! a boy and a girl!!
You are going to have so much fun. As a grandma of twins I say nothing could be better. What lucky babies. It will be fun to see your baby pics.
Tell your mom hi.
Lynda Williams

Jenn said...

Fun!Fun!Again, we are thrilled for you too! Can't wait to meet them!
Love,Jenn & Mitch