I'm a woman of my word, so last summer when I said that I would blog our entire trip to NYC, well I really did mean it. I just didn't say when it would all come to fruition.
I basically threw in the towel with sorting, editing, and uploading all our photos when I had to work on my old, lame computer - you know my pre iMAC days. Since then I have been able to accomplish the above mentioned tasks (and months ago I might add), but the thought of blogging and blogging away so many parts of the trip was still kind of overwhelming to me. Especially when I haven't felt so snazzy these past few months and would feel like I was going to yak on my MAC all the time.
SO! This weekend the Johnsons delved into the world of iMOVIE making and yep, you guessed it, we turned our vacation into a little one song slide show. Granted, it still took a few hours to compile, but at my blog posting rate, this option was way better than the several hours it would have taken to finish on the track I originally started on.
Now, I may do one last wrap up of my favorite highlights, but that is no promise, just an idea. For now, you can enjoy our little diddy, accompanied by none other than the Beasties (An Open Letter To NYC).
I HEART NYC more than any other city in the world
AND yes I am totally obsessed with the following: skyscrapers, larger than life billboards, and crazy cool architecture.
(Not quite sure why half of our video is cut off??? So, if you really want the full effect, you can click HERE.)



5 comments:
I can't see it! It says that it's a private video. I enter in my google account and it wont let me either! I really want to see the slide show....help me out.
Yeah... so... I'm going to need help too. :)
me too! :(
LOVE IT!!! And totally love that you have a shot in front of Kate Spade!! :) My fav! Love the straight hair too! :) Thanks for sharing!
Sweeeeeet vid!
Post a Comment