Friday, May 8, 2009

FRIDAY FAVORITES

Me and my "S List" self do still exist. Blog breaks are kind of refreshing I might add, though I have missed all of my blogging peeps. This week's FRIDAY FAVORITES are brought to you by...

DRESS MY NEST : Loving that Thom Filicia, and this show I recently discovered. And did you know that there is a "STYLE NETWORK?" Who knew? Cox channel 371, thank you.


MY NEW NON TOXIC CLEANING SUPPLIES : It's METHOD mania over here!
eucalyptus mint tub n' tile bathroom cleaner

all surface pink grapefruit cleaner


MY WHITE SKINNY JEANS : Oh yes I did, and I love them. I resist the urge to wear them often.
"A few things I think are just great." - Oprah

3 comments:

The Thelins said...

I want a pair of white skinny jeans! I guess that's the downfall to living in the rainy city... Maybe if I get a pair they can be my Vegas jeans. I'm glad you're back from your blogging break. Sure missed you booty girl. Hope to see you soonish! Love you bunches and bunches.

Lisa said...

you have a great memory! thanks for remembering me on my big 31! ughh!! (you will be joining me soon) we just moved into the house and i am up to my eye balls in boxes. i will be back to blogging soon. i've missed you!

heather said...

I totally read your post on Friday and forgot to comment! I'm sorry. But I wish I could wear skinny jeans. Whites ones would be awesome. I was at the mall on Saturday and saw some hanging on a rack and thought of you and how cute they would look on you. Thanks for doing a Friday Favorites. It made me miss you.