Mother's Day was a wonderful occasion honoring our wonderful Moms. We celebrated with Jeff's Mom the night before and had a lovely evening (and I forgot my camera!!!). We spent Sunday afternoon with my Mom. The day consisted of...
parrot tulips + perfect paninis

fruit salad + asparagus + pomegranate lemonade + a cute table

all her adoring fans (except for Dad who was in Oregon visiting Grandma & Grandpa)

and a few gifts

Our lives are so richly blessed because of our incredible mothers. Thank you both for showing us what a mother's unconditional love feels like on a daily basis. You both wrote the book on that!!!



5 comments:
Your mom looks like the coolest lady. She is so cute and seems very fun. I'm glad you guys had a great weekend.
Also...when are you going to hang out again?
Your Mom looks so good! She hasn't aged a bit from the El Camino Days! What a special Mother's Day. So pretty as always! Love how you always look into the details, that lunch looked incredible!
SOOO CUTE I LOVE THE PERREAULT FAMILY!!!!
I really wish I was more thoughtful like that...really...so sweet
I know, I really need to get better at blogging! No energy lately. Not that it takes a lot, but, oh well. :) I love this post about your Mama. She is absolutely WONDERFUL! Great pictures too! I miss you!!!
Post a Comment