MINI SLIDERS : or anything mini for that matter

RAMEKINS : mini mac and cheese or brownie sundaes anyone?

BANANA BREAD : with KB's zucchini bread coming in a close second

COLLECTING + TRYING OUT NEW RECIPES : serisously obsessed!

GRAND LUX CAFE'S RASPBERRY LEMONADE WITH A SUGARED RIM : but I only indulge a few times a year

"A few things I think are just great!" - Oprah



4 comments:
I would have to say a big DITTO to each and every thing on today's list. Actually now that I think about it, on almost every list you make! See you soon!!
i agree with everything. i just bought some ramekins the other day. mini brownie sundaes sound yummy!
so glad that these posts are back! Miss them. And oh, love all of these two!
Hi Suzanne, this is Casey Moore(Torey Moore Crum's brother). She showed me your blog and I LOVE your pictures. I am setting up a website and I need some new headshots. I was wondering if you would be interested in taking the photos. Let me know. caseyleemoore@gmail.com
Post a Comment