Next victim for camera practice: my little bro Andrew
Location: straight up hood
Why? Because faux marbled backdrops, Roman columns, and brick murals with crawling ivy just wouldn't cut it for this studly high school senior...(but a photo shoot in the ghetto would?!)
Anyhow, I had this "vision" to do something fun+funky+urban+Brooklyn,NYCish with him. I think we found some ghetto fabulous spots, and ones I really never knew existed here. Dirty dumpsters, a junk yard, crack alleys, you get the idea. My fav though was the huge wall covered in grafitti. Loved it.
Here are some highlights from my other sibling obliging me in getting some practice...



10 comments:
Natural!
Love them! Where did you take these? So awesome!
SJP who? I see a business venture. All things SHE... : )
So fun! Love the ghetto fabulousness! :) Great photos Suzanne! You really have a natural talent! :) (PS...I just sent you back a long overdue email!)
THESE ARE GREAT!
Love the whole feel.
These are magazine ready!
I'll buy what you are selling!
hey suz- i hadn't read your blog for a while and decided to see what was new. I love all of the photos! I cannot believe how big andrew is...seriously i feel old. Ang looks awesome in hers too! You are definately gifted! talk to you soon. :)
Great job suz!! i can't beleive how old andrew is. I remember when he was born!
AWESOME!!! I am looking for a certain hat for Evan and then I am heading out there! Will you assist?
Wow! Wonderful photos!
woooooooow squeegeee...just another talent among the many johnson talents! GREAT work. are you switching careers?
Post a Comment