Today, we took my mom out for a little birthday lunch. After wards we ran a few errands. It wasn't long before I became very, very sleepy and could barely keep my eyes open. Either my pizza was laced in Ambien or I was experiencing a my-life-is-going-a-million-miles-an-hour-type-fatigue.
We'll go with the second hypothesis.
So, I decided I would just rest in the car while my mom went into a few more stores. I immediately laid my head down on the center console between the two seats, and I was so anxious to catch a little shut eye that I failed to notice that my face was atop a PEOPLE magazine.
I bet you know where this is going...
About 20 minutes later, I woke up and the second my mom saw me she was hysterically laughing at the cool nap time tattoo I had given myself.
EXHIBIT A: MY NAP TIME TATTOO
EXHIBIT A: MY NAP TIME TATTOO
Yep, this look adorned my whole cheek and forehead area. Oh, and did you notice my nose? I had a tattoo remnant on there as well.
Moral of the story? I need to slow things down so I don't have to take naps in the car, or keep a travel pillow close in tow. Or just make sure I look before I lay my head to rest.



8 comments:
Now you can say you slept with TI! That is too funny!
Man, that is so funny. Thanks for sharing!
too funny!! aren't you glad your mom saud something to you though? hope you get some well deserved rest.
Im laughing my butt off here Suz!!!!! thats so hilarious
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Classic!
BTW, when are you going to finally sign up with facebook???
This story for some reason reminds me of a time in high school when you did the side shimmy out in the hallway in front of open door class rooms.
This is very funny! What a power nap.
Thanks for the best laugh I have had in a long time... I am crying... you crack me up!
LOL! This is my favorite story ever!!
Post a Comment