The Academy being my super rad friend Heather! She apparently thinks our blog is "fabulous" enough to receive a blog award (who started those anyways?). I think I've got her fooled, but thanks Heather for the nod!Now I have to choose 5 blogs that I think are fabulous...which is going to be so hard for me!!! So to all my fellow friend bloggers, you are all fabulous, so don't please don't throw any tomatoes.
The nominees are:
lisa conk (aka Weeyums)
Aside from being a life long friend, she is pretty much a domestic diva! On her blog you'll find cute crafts + gifts, hilarious kid stories, and such a lovely take on the world around her. Oh, and she and her hubby (who were high school sweethearts) are building a beautiful castle that she gives sneak peaks on.
grimmett fun (aka Jenni Ferns) - Jen is pretty much what I would consider a "power blogger." I mean, this girl posts all the dang time! HOW?!?! She adores the boys in her life and the world would be a much better place if more people were like her.
bakers blah blah blog (aka KB) - Karen always brings the goods here - fun photos, hilarious stories, and a creative writing style that is all her own. I can never get enough of the baker blog!
rachel (probably my favorite "underclassman" buddy in high school) - Beautiful. Smart. Thoughtful. Kind. Funny. Fabulous in every way...my girl Rachel's blog posts always make me smile. Oh, and wait until you see her most adorable son!!! I can only imagine how rediculously cute her daughter is going to be.
And since these next two are sisters, I am going to combine them for my 5th nomination:
waite for carolyn - (aka Carrow) This girl takes the cake man! She does it ALL, and I mean ALL! All while being a fabulous mommy and hot little wifey. Carrow was my inspriation last year to start up our blog. I seriously sat forever reading post after post. I could never get enough of her. If you are going to check it out, grab a snack and get ready for the ultimate blog experience. I love her blog!!!
last but certainly not least
nickelicious (aka Nickel) - with a name like that, you know you're in for a real treat! Roundy sister version 2.0 is simply sensational. Love her writing style, love her rediculously cute photos of herself and her fam, love how she lifts my spirits, pretty much just love her. You will too!
Now you cool recipients of the "Fabulous Blog Award," nominate 5 bloggers of your choice and don't forget to paste your little Fab Badge on your blog as well. Share the blog love!
(and Teegee, and Bootie, and Erika, and Brandi, and Roz, and Melissa, and Nicole, and Christa, and Ruth, and Kate's Korner, and Tiffany, and Brittany, and Mm, and Sara, and Shim, and Cans, and T3...I THINK YOU ARE ALL FABULOUS TOO!)



4 comments:
I am SO Flattered! I am sitting here reading through this post thinking yeah these people sound cool. Racel's blog is fun, Carolyn is funny...wait..ME? She shouted out my blog!?! :) What in the? Its so fun because I find you so fabulous so the shout out means a lot! You're the best!
thanks!
Wow!! how fun it that! it means even more coming from you because you are one of the most talented people i know. lots of love!
WOW!!! Thank you. What a compliment. I LOVE YOU!
If I were to think of the MOST FABULOUS BLOG it would hands down be yours! I love every bit of your blog, especially your writing style and cute cute personality that shows through all of your posts! I also love seeing the things you love b/c you have such great taste!
I can't even believe you'd give me a blog award, I mean seriously? You are a sweetheart Suz! I'm going to think hard on the awards I need to give out...can you get an award twice?
Post a Comment