THE CROCKPOT : This could very well be the greatest small kitchen appliance ever invented!!!

ELLE AT KOHLS : I love so many pieces from this great collection at Kohls. Feminine and fabulous.


BUTTON + STRING FOLDERS : I like to un-twirl the string and these suckers store many, many things in my world . I must have at least 30 of them in my office!

INFUSIUM CONDITIONER : Always and forever, my most favorite conditioner. I've been using it for at least 15 years, since high school.

RAIN (not snow) : My most favorite type of weather. Love the smell, the color of the sky, the thunder + lighting storms, getting to use a cute umbrella, etc.
"A few things I think are just great." - Oprah
"A few things I think are just great." - Oprah



4 comments:
I as well love crockpots. Now, I'm going to have to check out that clothing line at Kohls! Haven't been inside for a while. Maybe if I would have answered my phone the other night I would know about this!
Haha! I still use the same conditioner that YOU turned me onto. I think of you everytime I am at the store buying a new bottle! :)
I use the string folders for the kids medical check ups. I keep all their paperwork and immunization records in it. Brad has a green one and Jake has a magenta one. They are pretty cool! Also, I too use Infusium conditioner (the leave in treatment). My aunt turned me on to it when I was a teenager! It is Grrrrreat!
I love your Friday Favs these days! Your family picture is great too. I'm leaving you this comment to let you know what dork I am...
...so I've been couponing and in this Sunday's paper is a coupon for your infusium conditioner plus Walgreens is having a sale on it too. So I thought, hey, Suz likes this stuff! If you want me to send you my coupons I will... and that reveals what a dork I am to be excited to send someone coupons! Actually, I'll just put them in the mail for you tomorrow morning!
The deal is
Infusium 23 Hair Care 16-25.4 oz (qualifies for Spend $20.00 Get $4.00 Register Rewards Coupon Offer-which is like $4 bucks to spend on your next transaction!) The coupon is for $3.00 off 1.
Anyways! Love you! And loved the Christmas card! It is the coolest one I got!
Post a Comment