Monday, December 15, 2008

Photo Shoot Fun

Since the Christmas card is out, I feel like I can now share some of the photos from the shoot we did with LJP. Here are some of my favs...

This one was next in line to make the final cut - I just LOVE how Jeff is rockin' the Adidas with the cool argyle socks








This photo kind of sums of life with Jeff - a bowl of laughs each and every darn day!

6 comments:

Mierzejewski said...

So dang cute!! Love it!! sometimes I wish it was just michael and I then we could do something like this and it would be easier then trying to get three kids to smile! Hahaha but still very cute

Sara said...

I love love love your pictures! You are now on my wall and I see you everytime I'm in the kitchen...which happens to be quite frequently lately!

Carolyn said...

Yeah, your Christmas card was pretty much totally awesome! I'm impressed that even though Jeff likes to goof around that he will be serious for these great poses. Aaron would never be able to take it seriously.

EmaLee said...

Great pictures Suz! You and Jeff are just adorable. I loved all of them!

Lisa said...

I loved your Christmas cards! You two are so adorable! All the pictures were great! I finally guilted myself into doing cards so you should be getting yours soon. They aren't the way cute ones I was originally planning on doing because I ran out of time but they will have to do.

heather said...

I loved your Christmas Card! These pics are so cute it would have been hard for me to chosse too!