Sunday, December 21, 2008

Apparently Santa Thinks I've Been NICE This Year...

though I would probably nominate myself to be more in the NAUGHTY-receiving-COAL category...
BUT!
I'm not complaining because something pretty spectacular recently showed up on the doorstep compliments of Santa.
ENTER...my new friend...
AKA - my fancy camera (I suppose it is black like coal).
How excited am I?!?!?!
Real!
After 2 consecutive Christmases of wishing for a DSLR, my sweetheart Santa for sure hooked a girl up. A few lenses are on the way as well. Hip hip hooray!
I can hardly wait to take her out of her shiny box and start playing around.
Pretty much the best (early) Christmas present EVER.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I am so jealous!! I already have my list for next year and this is at the top. I hope Santa is listening! Have fun playing with it.

heather said...

I want that and now am so jealous! It's all good, I will be hoping that one day too I will get this awesome gift. Enjoy and take tons of fabulous pictures.

McEwen Family said...

Santa loves you! What a great gift! I was so excited when we got a nice camera too, not as fancy as yours but hey we're still learning! I can't wait for your to mess around with it and post some awesome pictures on the blog! Merry Christmas!

KB said...

You are going to kill me, but I know you will appreciate this... If I know Santa, it is not because you were nice!