Friday, November 21, 2008

FRIDAY FAVORITES: A NEW BLOG FEATURE

For as long as I can remember, I've always had an ongoing list of my "favorite things." I can recall being 8 years old and writing in my diary about who my favorite friends were (Becky, Lisa, and Natalie), what my favorite candies were to eat (Nerds and Gobstoppers) and what my favorite movies were to watch (Goonies, Never Ending Story, Sixteen Candles, and Return To Oz).

Several years later, I still have an ongoing list of my favorite things.

I've become so infatuated with my favorites, I've decided to dedicate reoccurring blog posts to share them with the world. After all, why keep a good thing to yourself?

Oprah calls hers "The O List", naturally mine will be called "The S List."

Next question on your mind I'm sure is: will FRIDAY FAVORITES be posted every week? No. I don't like to make statements I can't follow through on because that's just how I roll. But I will certainly try my best to deliver the goods as often as possible.

So without further ado, I would like to unveil the first edition of "The S List"

STOCK IN A BOX : Only $1.98!


MAC LIPGLASS : My color of choice is either Nymphette or Spirited


REYNOLDS HANDI-VAC : Completely genius! Who wants a big ole vacuum system sitting on their counter anyways?


SPICY PICKLE : A lunch spot that hits the spot. I could eat there everyday. Gobbler Panini + Southwest Chicken Chili anyone?


FOREVER 21 SCARF : Not big and bulky and perfect for winters in Las Vegas...and only $10

"A few things I think are just great." - Oprah

6 comments:

heather said...

Love the color of lip gloss. Also, always wondered about the Handi-vac. Good to know that it works great. And anything from forever 21 is awesome! Thanks for the sweet post.

McEwen Family said...

I'm diggin the lip gloss big time. I think I may just have to try it out! you are so cute, I love that you are doing your friday favs!

heather said...

Suz, silly girl. Okay so Gabe thought the molding looked like long pieces of shredded cheese. Just like his playdoh he had created. Funny, huh?
Yes, and I sure hope I see ya on sunday!

Lisa said...

I was thinking the other day that Dallin is OLDER than we were when we met! I wondered if he would still have some of his same friends 25+ years later. You have always been one of my FAVORITE people!

Jen said...

Iv'e been wearing Nymphette every day for 2 weeks!! I love it too!

The Thelins said...

I would like to go to lunch with you at Spicy Pickle. I never thought I would say this, but it's equally as good as Panera in my book. That is hard to do!