Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Get Your Swirl On

Did you hear the news? GOLDEN SPOON IS COMING TO A CORNER NEAR ME (near Albertsons)! That's right, all the peanut butter cup + cake batter swirly goodness will soon be a hop, skip, and a jump away. I'm thinking my current obsession will probably be increasing in a big way. But at only 22 calories per ounce, that's no major worries for the waist line.

Anyone like to join me?

4 comments:

Sara said...

You need to come down to visit and try Pink Berry. Golden Spoon doesn't even come close!

Happy Thanksgiving!

heather said...

Pick me! I want to go...yummy! I had no idea that there was going to be one so close. Brandi was the one who actually introduced me to it.

EmaLee said...

Sounds yummy! Although... it probably doesn't even come close to the strawberry shortcake at... um... crap! Now I can't even remember the name of the place we used to go and eat that at. It was in the Venetian, wasn't it?

Lisa said...

I am so excited for you!! I pracitcally lived at Golden Spoon in High School. I always said I wanted one of the machines in my house. YUM! YUM!