A little something that has just landed a permanent spot in my purse collection...
This metallic leatherette will go perfect with all the cozy gray colors that I like to wear in the winter, AND will look snazzy for Rebel games too (okay, so UNLV's colors are really scarlet + gray, but we did use to have silver on our cheer uniforms back in the day so I'm going with it!)
The designer of this bag is Nicole Lee but don't be fooled into thinking that she is some high end fancy designer. Her bags are super affordable, super chic, and super stylish.
Her line has been sold at Nordstrom's BP + Arden B, but HANDBAG HEAVEN (which advertises that they have "high end handbags without the high end price" - which I believe to be true) affordably offers some of them so you could order yourself an early little Christmas present that wouldn't break the bank either!
Most bags are in the $40-$80 range, and right now, they are having a 10% off sale AND free shipping. How how about that for some shopping incentives!
Here are a few others that caught my eye, but couldn't make it into my shopping cart...








4 comments:
Oh ye handbag temptress. I WAS happy with my Coach bag. I'm salivating right now. Gert's gonna kill me!
Look at you, fancy pants! I would expect no less- adorable!
I want every last one of them...NOW!!!! :)
You have the hottest taste ever! I love ever bag, including the beauty that you bought, I need a metallic bag that goes with just about everything, so I must check out this website. Thanks for all the fashion tips, you are the best!
Post a Comment