Monday, October 27, 2008

IF

If I was having a wedding with a peacock motif, complete with a lovely jewel toned palette, I'd want to wear these J-Crew beauties.

Can you tell I am still in wedding mode?

I adore these.

3 comments:

The Thelins said...

Super cute. Very you. I'm glad you're back! And I'm glad the wedding is over, so now you can have a life again! I can't wait to see all the details. I'll be coveting.

Lisa said...

wouldn't it be fun to get married again?!? (To the same guy of course!) My wedding was 10 years ago and looking back now there are definitely some things I would change. Love the shoes! That would be so cute!

KB said...

I think you should get them and go trick or treating with us! Bean is dressing up as a peacock!!! :-)

PS You can "sparkle" anytime!