Sunday, October 26, 2008

UH-MAZING!!!!!!!

Before all my posts go completely bride obsessed (the dress, the shoes, the bouquet, the bling, and every other to die for detail), AND before I start posting everything in the order that it happened (the bridal shower, select photos from her bachelorette party, the rehearsal dinner, etc.) I thought I'd share a little teaser photo of the happy couple.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is Mr. and Mrs. Jon Willis!

The got married 2 weekends ago on 10.10.08 and had THE most amazing wedding. One fairy tales are made of. They were so beautiful that day. So happy. And all the details surrounding them were so gorgeously stunning!!!

They were very lucky to have such a talented "media team" to capture every beautiful moment of their most beautiful day. Ari from BLR LIFE PHOTOGRAPHY + CINEMA was responsible for her wedding cinema (as they call it) and all wedding photos posted on the ole blog will be compliments of the incredible Lindsay of LINDSAY JANE PHOTOGRAPHY.

Seriously, each photo is a work of art. They made our eyes get misty when we viewed them for the first time a few days ago. The photos look like they are straight out of a magazine...you'll see! Mad skills people, Lindsay has mad skills.

I realize that any male readers we may have will be checking out for all wedding related posts, but girls, if you are ready for some serious eye candy (and yes, all the fabulous events leading up to the big day will be posted first), then stick around.

All the posts will be well worth the wait, I promise.

5 comments:

heather said...

Wow, this picture is amazing! I can't wait!!!!

Anonymous said...

Suz - Angela's wedding was beyond amazing. You did an awesome job with the decorations and planning. The food was DELISH! I especially liked the butternut squash soup.

Carolyn said...

Yeah!!!!!

McEwen Family said...

I'm so excited, I can hardly wait, I can only imagine how gorgeous the now official Mr and Mrs Willis looked! The wedding sounds so dreamy! I've been into the wedding from the start and now it is done with, I can't wait to hear more! We have to see each other sometime in the near future okay!
-sidenote: you were right about the baby girl :)

Lisa said...

Suz-I've missed hearing from you. I was afraid you had fallen off the face of the earth but now I know you have just been super busy planning an amazing wedding. I can't wait to see more!