Days 1-3 we were with Jeff's parents in SD
Day 4 we drove back to LV because BBB had to play a show
Days 5-6 I went back with my family to SD again (sans Jeff)
Here are a few snapshots from our San Diego adventures:
Jeff's attempt to snag a pre-game autograph. He performed this routine every game we attended, but unfortunately this season wasn't his lucky one.

This boy loves peanuts. I find them semi gross.

Jeff's likes Joe Mauer. Suz likes looking at Joe Mauer.
All decked out in Twins' gear!

I think this boy is so cute!

We drove over to Coronado Island one afternoon and enjoyed a late lunch at this really good diner. The chicken burger was to die for delish, and Jeff's dad had pancakes for lunch.
A place to satisfy all palettes, I'm certain!

We also went to the SD Zoo - here is Mr. Lion

And Mr. Gorilla

And my most favoritest animal of all - Ms. Giraffe

Mr. Tired Tootsies sitting on a throne -
a foot massage throne that is!

I'm only 2 feet shy...

Switching gears now to SD Part 2 - this is the pier we drove down to for dinner...

...where we all ate this! This is the best spot for fish + chips
(though I can't recall the name of the place at this late hour)

A random photo I wanted to take of these fun bikes. I like things that are all lined up nicely. This plays right into the whole OCD thing I'm sure.

This is literally moments after my brother was crapped on by a pigeon (too bad you can't see it on the back of his shirt). How sick. Dad is amused, Andrew, not so much.
Recognize this place? It's a former Picnic 'N Chicken (which would one day be known as Farm Basket). This was the first store my dad helped open back in the late 1970's before he started opening them in LV (when they changed the name too!). Love it!

We drove high into the mountain tops to visit this enormous telescope that my siblings and I are standing in front of. I never knew such a thing even existed.

Lastly, this might be my most favorite photo from the trip - no staging I promise! I just happened to be walking behind them a ways back with my mom, and she caught them doing this! I hurried and grabbed my camera just in time to catch the sweetness in action.

I seriously was blessed with the greatest family ever - on both sides. We really all do get along well enough to vacation together. San Diego was a great time had by all!






3 comments:
Those are all great pictures. I can't believe that is Andrew!!!
PS...I tagged you! So if you feel like playing, check out my blog.
How cool that your family and Jeff's get along so well. You are lucky! Looks like some good times!
It made me so happy to see a picture of Jeff's parents all decked out in Twin's gear! Oh yes, and your brother and sister are all grown up! :)
Post a Comment