Monday, August 4, 2008

NYC Installments: Coming Soon

First off, this post is especially for those of you who've been requesting the NYC post...

So I've thought about blogging our trip to the big city almost every day since we've been home. But then I talk myself out of it because it would take me F-O-R-E-V-E-R! I mean, how can I sum it all up in a post that doesn't go on for days and years and not bore my audience of 4 people as well? I can't.

SOOOO, I've decided to take my girl Lori John's suggestion (who needs to start her blog!) and post about our trip in "installments". One day I'll talk about our favorite sights + highlights, another day about our fab hotel, etc, etc.

Stay tuned for some bites from the big apple!
(teaser photo taken from atop our 2 story tour bus - the streets were always so busy like this)

4 comments:

Jewels said...

Ahhhh! Suzanne, of COURSE I remember you! As soon as I read your comment I knew who you were instantly. You and cute Jeff - I so remember you both (um, not sure if I ever met Jeff...I think I did, he looks so familiar - maybe just from pictures?). Haha, I love that you stopped by my blog. You're so sweet - if anything I remember you being so nice to ME. You were always so funny and kind, I just adored you. Still do! I have little time this morning, but you can bet that I'll be back here to read through your blog! Things look like they are going just swimmingly! Come by again, k? We'll have to keep in touch - no excuses!

LehiLeavitts said...

Can't wait for the installments. I wish I had checked out your blog before summing up our Cabo trip in one lame paragraph with a couple photos. It does not do the trip justice. Maybe I'll re-post... are you allowed to do that?! Sounds like the trip was lots of fun. I have to tell you... Alyson was hanging out with me as I checked out blogs, and when we got to your blog, and she looked at me in amazment and said, "Suzanne knows Rachael Ray?!" She thought you had a link to Rach Ray's blog. I thought it was pretty cute and funny all at the same time. Hope all is well!

heather said...

Awesome! I can't wait to see pictures. Also, wow, I've been gone from the blogging world 3 days and I feel like i've missed a ton! Love all the new posts!

McEwen Family said...

Thanks for your sweet prego wishes for me, you are so nice! I'm feeling stable tonight and thought it was time to catch up on blogs, boy am I behind! I think your approach of installments will be great for NYC b/c it is too overwhelming to try and cover it in one shot! I look forward to seeing the updates. Take care!