Thursday, July 31, 2008

So I like to take photos of nature...

...much more than I like being in nature (meaning...I don't like camping unless I can check into a nearby hotel - sorry not showering and sleeping in a tent isn't for me).

The few photos below are a compilation from our travels this summer that I found to be either beautiful : interesting : or inspiring...

I have this thing for moss, always have...

Here's a web, now where's Charlotte?
Wait, I'd rather not photograph a spider...

Are these the most interesting stumps you have ever seen?
Why do some look like rhinoceros horns?

Is this a gnarly branched tree, or a massive vine?
Whatever it was, I was completely drawn to it.

PS- Another reason why I love taking photos in nature is because my subjects never move and they always pose so nicely for the camera! My travels were the perfect way for me to become more familiarized with my new friend named Sony. What a difference some mega pixels and other whoop-de-doo features can make.

No comments: