and the bride is none other than my amazing little sister Angela! I can't believe her prince in shining armor, Jon, is here to take her away - literally - for she will be moving out of state after they get married. I'm still in denial and not happy about that part.But there are plenty of other things that are bringing a big smile to my face these days! I've been officially appointed to be Angela's "J-LO" and design several aspects for their big day. It's been my little, I mean BIG, labor of love that has taken over my life. But in a good way. Angela, my mom, and I have had the most fun together thus far!
So can you imagine all the anticipation surrounding this event?! I'm going to go on record here and say that their wedding day will be the-wedding-of-the- year!!!
We're talking Four Seasons. We're talking custom everything. We're talking amazing eye candy and fresh ideas that are far from typical or anything that is played out in the wedding scene. We're talking fabulous in every way.
Of course we all recognize that their temple marriage is the most important aspect of this joyous occasion, but unless you opt out for not even having a wedding reception at all, then the ways of the world have to creep their way into the day somehow. So, if you're going to have one, why not make a fuss and celebrate a day that this girl has been dreaming about since she was 5 years old?!
And since this soirée has pretty much consumed the life of Suzanne, you can bet that there will be some blogging installments (NYC style - and yes more of those will come soon too) to account for what on earth I have been doing for many, many moons now.
So with no further ado, above is an unveiling of the bride to be in a photo that will still leave much to the imagination for the big day! Her photographer flew down last weekend to take the engagement and bridal photos. On the bridal shoot day, I was in charge of lifting the train of her dress up off of the floor numerous times as she gallivanted around the Four Seasons. Talk about exhausting! And can I add that Angela looked SO AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL?!?!? She was gorgeous in every way, and looked like a model straight out of a Vera Wang ad, no joke. Well after her "official" shoot was over, we had some fun just playing around with my camera and had an "unofficial" shoot - what fun!
Stay tuned for more future wedding installments! I know most are rolling their eyes at this point, but for my peeps who love and appreciate the details (who are probably the same ones who have actually read this entire post up until this point) , you are in for some real treats!
Next up: the 5 course meal tasting we have on Thursday! I'm not eating until then.



9 comments:
Okay that's not fair... way to leave a teaser! I can't wait to see everything. I LOVE LOVE the colors!! : )
Yeah, I think I love the colors too. Your sister is one lucky girl to have you her personal J Lo! I look forward to as many pictures and details as you can!
PS... every time I watch gymnastics on the Olympics, I always think of you.
I am salivating here!!! Pictures now please!!!! I can't wait to see all the details!
You are such a tease!!! Ahhh...cannot wait for more! :-)
Suz!! I am so glad I found your blog. You are cute as ever and I can't believe Angela is getting married. Congrats to her! She sure is lucky to have you to help her. I will check you blog again so I can see all the fun details!
Lisa Conk
This post is so you! And who cares about the silly boys who wouldn't read the whole post (which I'm sure means most boys), post ALL the details for your fellow "details" girls. From what my mom tells me you've told her, it sounds like it will indeed be the wedding of the year, and I want to read all about it! Oh ps, we're coming down next Wednesday, so you better PEN us in your schedule!
I read every single word of that post and YES I am drooling for any and all photos you will be posting and lots of details! :)
So when are we going to hang out? Well, I guess that just depends...when are you going to post more pictures of NY?! hehe
I seriously think we should get together. When are you free?
LOVE the details. It sounds like the most amazing event... I wouldn't expect less. When they passed around the EN sign ups today I whistfully harkened back to the days of color coordinated, pre-selected refreshment and beverage days of the good old S.H. Ward. You're so awesome at all this stuff. Can't wait to see the pictures.
Post a Comment