Taking a tour of NBC Studios!
MY FAVORITE PART was of course seeing the SNL stage where countless talents have been, and sitting on the theater's seats that came straight out of Yankee Stadium many years ago.
Of course cameras weren't allowed, but we snapped a few prior to the prohibited zone...



30 Rock rocked, even if we got denied our Conan tickets two nights in a row. More on that story another time.






2 comments:
So fun! I can't wait to see more pictures. I was a little sad that I couldn't see more.
By the way, sorry I didn't really talk to you in church on Sunday. We really need to talk in pesron more often.:)
Finally!! I'm so glad you updated- I LOVE reading your stories. Peyton is really sad she didn't get to meet you, but she is super excited for September... a whole month of Vegas! Let's make definite plans for at least 2 get-togethers.
Post a Comment