Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Let The Summer Season Commence

So I went to see Jon Favreau's Iron Man on Friday night with relatively low expectations, but always being game for a superhero movie I was more than willing to give this movie a shot. Iron Man delivered and was suprisingly good. Robert Downey Jr. was an ace. The special effects were great and not over the top.
It was a great way to start my summer blockbustering...the big fish arrives in 15 days. INDIANA JONES!!! Goodness Gracious! All of the man crushes of my youth in one great flick George Lucas, Steven Spielberg, Harrison Ford and John Williams' music to help it all go down

1 comment:

heather said...

I'm so excited for Indiana Jones as well.
Also, you can for sure link us to your blog...hope you don't mind but I already did it with yours and I didn't even ask...sorry.:)