Monday, May 5, 2008

Cinco De YUM-O!

Hola! Happy Cinco De Mayo! I thought we'd unofficially celebrate the holiday by making our favorite type of food tonight for dinner - Mexican! So for any of those recipe lovers out there, this is one of our household favorites and one I especially recommend: Rachael Ray's Tomatillo & Chicken Tostadas. You can find the recipe here. (TIP: I top these tasty tostadas with sour cream for added deliciousness). Also added to our fiesta supper will be my homemade guacamole and organic white corn tortilla chips, and fresh strawberries and bananas tossed with fresh lime juice and lime zest - another Johnson fav! Off I go to get this fiesta dinner in motion, pronto!
PS-The Oprah post is coming soon for all of you who have emailed, called, and posted messages wanting to know the low down. I just need some time to collect my thoughts and figure out a way to sum up a few hours of pure greatness into a post that won't go on for days and years...

No comments: