Saturday, April 26, 2008

OPRAH - here we cOme!

Yes, you read that correctly! Today, Jeff and I are going to see Oprah! It's an absolute dream come true in my world and to be able to see the person who I completely admire, am inspired by, and who I believe has made this world a better place, well I'm not so sure I could ask for anything more. Oh yeah, and we're seeing two legendary music icons as well - Tina Turner and Cher! What's the show's topic you ask? I'm not sure. Perhaps "Sixty and Sexy!" Wait, I don't think that Cher and sexy quite go hand in hand in my book. So maybe "Oldies But Goodies!" Who knows! All I do know is that the guests appearing on the show are secondary to what I envision my Oprah experience to be. And the fact that I am seeing a taping of the show live in the flesh today, in my own hometown no less (though I would fly to Chicago in a heartbeat to see her) is so cool! So I'm ready!!! Tickets in hand - check! New green dress - check! Dream come true today - double check! Stay tuned for more details to follow, as well as our episode airing May 8th. "O" my goodness, I can't believe this is happening to me!

4 comments:

The Thelins said...

OH BOOTY!! I'm so excited for you! I had no idea you were going to get to see Oprah. How exciting! I am so happy for you! I know you've been trying to get tickets forever. What an exciting experience! I want to hear all about it. Hope it was everything you ever hoped for and more (I'm sure it was!). Love you.

Roslyn said...

Suz! AMAZING!!! I can't wait to hear how Oprah was! How awesome for you!!!

Unknown said...

Im waiting for a report!!!!
:)

Anonymous said...

um.....
still waiting....
:)
G