Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Summer Obsession!


I'm the nice friend who laughs when you find a top that you love and then you buy the same one in all four colors. Well the tables have turned and you can make fun of me because now I can say that I've done that too (first time offense-I promise!). I'm completely OBSESSED with my wide leg linen-y/gauze style pants from Nordi's...so obsessed that I now own 7 pairs!!! 7 pairs of the same pants - who does that?! It started last year when I bought a few pairs and then when I stumbled upon the same gems again this season, it was over...I did it, I bought many! I'd tell you to run out and get a pair (or two, or three...), but last time I checked, they were long since gone. But if you have short legs, I can loan you a pair for at least 6 days. These pants are so swell!

3 comments:

heather said...

Those look like sweet pants! They also look very comforable. What are they called?

Mierzejewski said...

Cool pants! They look great for the summer and so comforable! I love your website it is so cute!

McEwen Family said...

Hi Suzie! I have been meaning to drop you a note for a month or so now...well ever since I saw you on Cathy's blog. You are so cute and I can't believe I haven't talked to you in ages, I love reading your posts b/c you are such a talented writer and soooo funny! I hope you are doing well, and yeah that's it, I just wanted to say hello! We'll have to catch up one of these days.
Rachel (Wins) McEwen