Why hello! For various reasons, I have been on a blog break. My apologies to our all of 2 readers. Well, it's now time to get back to biz of writing about the usual, a bunch of nonsense, and I thought that a Las Vegas sighting of my girl Rachael Ray deserved a post! On Wednesday, RR was filming an episode of "Rachael's Vacation" for the Food Network at Vintner Grill. Why didn't she call me? She knows I love that place! And PS-if any one of you are looking for a casual yet elegant place to go for a fun night out while experiencing some deliciousness, well this may your spot! VG is an American bistro nestled up in a Summerlin business park, surprisingly. Their menu features many American dishes with some Mediterranean influences and we thought the food was yum-o! You can dine either in their ultra modern inside area, or al fresco among many pretty plants and custom couches to boot! I thoroughly enjoyed all the details that adorn this restaurant...from the swank clipboard menu design to the cool light fixtures and beautiful upholstery and custom drapery. For me, it was the ultimate pleasing of the palettes. So, now that this post has somehow gone from an "I'm back"/Rachael Ray sighting turned restaurant review, I might as well post a few pics from VG. Happy Friday!




5 comments:
Sooo....you know our future talking shop/ catching up lunch date? Can it be here pretty please! I always feel pretty lame at my lack of restaurant knowledge for being in one of the eating capitols of the world!
i want to mooch off your hipness!
You're so darling! I'm glad you're back from the break- I've been needing some new material to read! Love you, miss you, hope you're feeling better (momma said you were sick last week...)
I missed reading your great stuff!
;)
love you 2
Welcome back from your break! I am now requesting a post about Jeff's trip to The Dance. Pretty please!
guess who's back?! squegee's back. tell your friends. wooohoooooo. can't wait for our lunch date. the girls have missed you...and me too! see you in a few days!
Post a Comment