Oh boy, that tagging thing that I had never even heard of a short while back has now come my way. I noticed my name at the bottom of my friend Erika’s blog entry where she was tagged, so I guess that was my cue that I was being tagged next. Though I find it fun and interesting to read about others, I’m not so stoked to start embarrassing myself. Oh well. So because I love Erika and she was a “blogging inspiration” to me last year, I’ll participate.
5 THINGS ON MY TO-DO LIST:
1. Make my “honey do” list for Jeff ASAP since he is now the one flying across the
2. Write (type) in my journal (that seems so old fashioned now)
3. Design various aspects of my sister’s wedding and present her with oodles of options
4. Buy gifts for my peeps (some birthdays and a wedding) and think of ways to creative wrap/package them
5. return emails and phone calls – a constant item of biz on my to do list
5 SNACKS I ENJOY:
1. Everything Bagel Chips with Roasted Pecan and Cilantro Dip (both from Trader’s)
2. Raspberry Fruit Leather (another TJ fav.)
3. Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwiches (HOLY ADDICITING!)
4. fresh fruit
5. my homemade guacamole with Organic White Corn Tortilla Chips (guess from where?!)
5 PLACES I'VE LIVED:
The list ends here.
WHAT WOULD I DO IF I SUDDENLY BECAME A BILLIONAIRE:
For starters I would:
-hook up each of my family members with a big lump sum
-donate a few million to the Angel Network and to The Global Fund
-buy some sweet real estate: #1 – a single story European style home in Seven Hills (MacDonald Highlands would work too) #2 – a NYC penthouse #3 – a loft in San Fransisco #4 – and a home high up in the Hollywood Hills
-have Colin Cowie coordinate and design a big soirée honoring all the special people in my life that I love, adore, and appreciate
-pay to have a Big Beat album produced by anyone of their choice (I would say Jeff’s choice would be the Dust Bros.)
-take all my best girlfriends on a surprise shopping spree
-get a new ride, or two
-hire a live in personal chef
You get the idea…
5 JOBS I'VE HAD:
1. Worked at Rainbow Yogurt (my dad’s ice cream & yogurt store)
2. Professional Cheerleading Instructor
3. Worked on the “creative team” (whatever that means) at Pebbles In My Pocket, but really rolled up stickers and cleaned up the die cut area much more so than I did that
4. Party Planner – which also parlayed into designing weddings, showers, etc.
5. Graphic Designer/Interior Decorator
5 THINGS YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME:
1. I am afraid of the dark. Not nearly as afraid as public speaking and snakes, but the dark is not far behind.
2. In 7th grade, I held the school record for doing some insane amount of chin ups in a row (maybe 37?), but it wasn’t about the number for me then, it was about beating out the boys record too! I don’t think I couldn’t even do 10 now…
3. I am trying to figure out what kind of car to buy. Any suggestions?
4. I love playing games such as Pictionary, Cranium, Apples to Apples, etc. I am a fierce competitor.
5. I hate flying and the whole airport experience. I like when I finally arrive to my destination, but what I have to do to get there gives me anxiety and I dread it every time. I would much rather drive, and I am a girl who gets car sick very easily!!! I am not a very good traveler.



2 comments:
More helpings of my Suz... mmmm yummy!
Ha Ha - I got you to do it. I know these things are annoying to do, but, like you said, I love reading other people's - like your's!
I didn't know you're also car shopping - we'll have to compare notes.
Post a Comment