Fall, my very favorite season, is almost here and these are some of the many things that I simply delight in each year.
THE FOOD: from warm, scrumptious soups to tasty treats, I certainly have a thing for fall food.


THE SMELLS: whether it be the autumn air or pumpkin, cinnamon, or apple scented products, I inhale it all!!!

THE WEATHER: though our desert scape looks nothing like this, a girl can dream of places like these all the while enjoying our 70 degree weather.


THE DECOR: I swoon over pretty porches like these...


And simple decor items made from nature


THE PROJECTS: I love me some DIY!



PUMPKINS: from faux to real, mini to massive, I love pretty pumpkins, and especially white ones.



And last but not least...
MY VERY FAVORITE HOLIDAY: Halloween! Fun parties, cute costumes, pumpkin carving, and sweet treats that I just can't get enough of!




(above images from here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, & here)
THE FOOD: from warm, scrumptious soups to tasty treats, I certainly have a thing for fall food.


THE SMELLS: whether it be the autumn air or pumpkin, cinnamon, or apple scented products, I inhale it all!!!

THE WEATHER: though our desert scape looks nothing like this, a girl can dream of places like these all the while enjoying our 70 degree weather.


THE DECOR: I swoon over pretty porches like these...


And simple decor items made from nature


THE PROJECTS: I love me some DIY!



PUMPKINS: from faux to real, mini to massive, I love pretty pumpkins, and especially white ones.



And last but not least...
MY VERY FAVORITE HOLIDAY: Halloween! Fun parties, cute costumes, pumpkin carving, and sweet treats that I just can't get enough of!




(above images from here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, & here)
"A few things I think are just great." - Oprah
Is anyone else a fall fanatic???
Is anyone else a fall fanatic???



2 comments:
i am a fall fanatic as well!! i have already been planning my fall projects and am working on throwing a halloween party. i love all things fall and am glad to know i am not alone.
I haven't yet, but these pictures make me want to be part of fall!
Post a Comment