Mr. Colin Cowie himself
Fabulous in every sense of the word and hands down my favorite living with style/entertainer extraordinaire. His work flat out inspires me.

Matthew Mead
He's like the new Martha. If you haven't seen or heard of him, he's written a great book called "Entertaining Simple" and has a handful of magazine issues that have oodles of great ideas.
Nate Berkus
He really needs no introduction, but I think his work rocks and I love how he always adds in a personal touch to the spaces he's creating. Need I say more about this cutie pa-tootie?

Amy Atlas.
And at last a girl! Are you wondering who the queen bee is of all those perfectly styled dessert tables that everyone tries to knock off in blog land (myself included)? Well it's her. Her talents reach far beyond her tables though. She is also an amazing party planner. I simply adore her work!






No comments:
Post a Comment