Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Almost ready!

The blog name has been decided upon. The background is installed. The margins have been widened (thanks Shim). The header has been designed. Posts have been made. And it is almost time. Time for Elle + Liam's blog to launch!

Now mommy can post anything and everything related to life with her twins and not feel like a freak doing so, because after all, it will be all about them.

Don't want to read about babies? Then stick around more on the Johnson Nonsense where you'll find more of what this blog used to be filled with pre babies...like a bunch of nonsense such as Friday Favorites, dorky videos, and silly stories. Yes, yes, the twins will still make special appearances on here, but I plan to write exclusively about them over on their blog.

Their blog I just said. You know it's 2010 when your 8 month old babies have a blog dedicated to them.

Stay tuned for it to be ready for viewing this week!

2 comments:

heather said...

Serioulsy, can't wait. I like reading about the twins. Also, I'm glad you found out how to change everything that you wanted for the blog.

Jenny Bishop said...

Yay!! Can't wait!!!!