Friday, May 21, 2010

I Caved In

I've been resisting it for years now. I just didn't want or feel like I had time for another online social commitment. But after friend request after friend request, pressure from certain friends and family members, and sniffing around via my sister's account, I have now joined Facebook as of a few minutes ago. Whoo hoo.

I still have no clue how to write on walls, play farm games, or be super cool and accumulate 1,689 friends. But maybe in due time.

And now let me publicly put the pressure on my dear friend Reej who said she would start a blog once I joined Facebook. Blogger.com is a great place to start my friend, so get crackin!

Now back to figuring out what the heck to do on Facebook, or maybe I should now be referring to it as FB. Is that more cool?

5 comments:

EmaLee said...

Yay! :)

McEwen Family said...

I finally caved a year ago...it took a while getting used to it and I'm still getting used to it but it's fun and you keep up with so many more people...it's different and a blog is more personal but fb is so useful for a ton of stuff. Welcome aboard!

Tiffany said...

Woot!

heather said...

cool! we will have to be facebook friends now. :)

KB said...

Yea!!! I am heading to FB right now to request your friendship! :-)