Oh Suzanne!! He is adorable!!! Look at those chubby cheeks!! So delicious! :) Can't wait to see more photos!! PS...Will hopefully catch up with you this week over the phone! :)
So we are pretty much operating under the assumption that people will actually care enough to read about the details of our ultra fascinating, super cool lives. Prepare to be wowed each and every day, by a bunch of nonsense, for at least the next 10,000 entries.
7 comments:
Oh Suzanne!! He is adorable!!! Look at those chubby cheeks!! So delicious! :) Can't wait to see more photos!! PS...Will hopefully catch up with you this week over the phone! :)
absoluuuutely right. LUSCIOUS :)
Love checking in and getting updates! Your babies are absolute PERFECTION!!! Love you guys!
Seriously!!! To die for!!! How could you not be in love?!?
I can NOT believe how much he has changed since the "spatula" days!!!! :) He is so stinkin' adorable!!!!
Cuite pie!
I wanted to kiss those cheeks so bad that I just got caught kissing my screen! ;-)
Post a Comment