Maybe you've had a hunch. Or maybe you heard first hand via the parcel that The Pony Express delivered to you this week. Or maybe by now you have heard through the grapevine. But, just in case it's news to you...
WE'RE EXPECTING!!!
Oh, and make that 2 babies by the way!
US?
PARENTS?
TWINS?
FOR REAL?
REALLY?
YES, REALLY!!!
We feel so exceptionally blessed that these 2 little precious people are coming to live with us this year. Never in my life have I have been filled with so much joy, excitement, anticipation, happiness, love, and gratitude for what has been given to me. I still wake up in the night and wonder if it's all real. Then I soon realize, yep, it's real. Dreams really do come true.
Sharing our big news this week with all of the people in our lives has been a moment we have hoped for and looked forward to for a long time. 4 months feels like forever to keep such a big secret! But, being the tight lipped secret keepers that we are, we did it.
Thank you to the oodles and oodles of you who have taken the time to share in all of the joy along with us. The sweet phone calls, thoughtful emails, and tearful voice mails have touched our hearts in a way we will always remember.
The Johnsons (yes, all 4 of us) are truly feeling the love.
{image by fab photographer: jeannahayes.com} - more from our photo shoot soon!




24 comments:
Suuuuuzzzzzzz! I just got your announcement in the mail! I can't believe it! TWINS. whoa!!! Very very exciting. What a blessing! The announcement was amazingly creative. I loved the colors. Serious congrats to you two (four). Your doubling your numbers mama!
...so this might be why you weren't eating any of the soft cheeses during our lunch date????
Yay for twins and for mommy-hood!! :) Congrats to you both!! I am so excited to meet your little ones! I've told you already but I absolutely adore your announcements! Seriously amazing!!! Congrats a million times!!! :)
Ok a little tear here!!!! AWESOME!!! I am overjoyed for you two. And TWINS??!! You made my year with this announcement. Congrats to you both!
You know how excited I am!!!! I can hardly even breathe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You already know how excited I am for you guys! I just love you, and like I've said before...this pictures are freakin' awesome!
This is awesome! I am so excited for you guys. Congratulations!! Good luck with your pregnancy.
Suzanne! I am so excited for you! You and Jeff are going to be amazing parents and twins!! I love that! Congratulations from the bottom of my heart! So happy for all four of you!!
I will say it again (and again and you will be sick of it) CONGRATS to the two best people I know!!! These are the luckiest babies to come to two of the greatest people on earth! Love you both! Wait... love you ALL!
I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE you! I feel like we've been friends for a long time! I am so very happy for you both. You will be amazing parents!!!!! Can't wait to see those cute little babies - with their curly, red hair!!! (It's ok Jeff, I'm rooting for at least one to come out with dark hair and black-rimmed glasses :).
Suzanne, such exciting news! You two are going to be amazing parents! Congratulations!
CONGRATS!!! We're thrilled for you. How fun to have two little ones! Keep us updated.
xoxo
I'm all out of words...I can't stop thinking about it. OH MY GOSH!!!! Can't wait to see if we are having the next generation of Shimmey Sisters, or the next generation of Big Beat, or maybe a little of both?! Ahhh, I can't stop! And now I'm crying....again :) Love the babes!
I can't begin to tell you how excited I was to open my little parcel this past week and find the most beautiful announcement I have ever seen, along with some of the best news I've ever heard!Suz, I'm so happy for you and Jeff! These babies are so blessed to be coming to such wonderful parents! You will be the best Mama ever! And twins...ahhtwins...that's just so special! I better get an invite to your shower understand! I'm already excited to see the gorgeous nursery you will put together. Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! Can't wait for the arrival of your babies!
SO HAPPY for you guys! Loved your card with the BEST NEWS ever! I enjoyed chatting with. Can't wait to see you soon!
Suz! Jen called me when she got your announcement. I am SO happy for you guys!! and twins! How amazing!!! Congratulations you are going to be an incredible mother.
YAY! you guys are going to be such awesome parents! Lauren called me as soon as she heard and we are just so excited for you!
Congrats! Your little tummy looks darling already. You both will be amazing parents to your two little blessings!
hip hip HOORAY!!! i am so excited for the both of you. i saw the announcement today. BEAUTIFUL!! make sure you keep me updated. i can't wait to see these beautiful babies...wether boys, girls or both!! love you and your babes.
Suz/Oprah/Bootie girl... I'm so so so happy for you! You make the cutest pregnant girl EVER! And there is no doubt you will make an awesome mother. These 2 little spirits sure are lucky they chose such a great momma and daddy! I can't wait to come kiss your belly! See you in a few days!
suz - i found how to widen my blog and get bigger pictures on another blog. it is focusjennie.blogspot.com
go there because she explains it alot better than i could. good luck and let me know if you have any questions!
You took my breath away this morning and totally made my day! I am SOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you both! And not just one, but two! How awesome! When are you due? I need some more details... :)
OH MY GOODNESS!!! I just got a call from, Kara telling me the AWESOME news!! I am so EXCITED for you!! YEAH!! I can't wait to hear all the details!! You are guys are going to be awesome parents - what LUCKY kids!!
I can't think of two people who deserve this more. Wonderful!
Jill (Kleinworth) Seaman
Kara shared with me your wonderful news! I am so extremely happy for the both of you! And twins! It doesn't get any better than that...after all, I am a twin myself! :-)
Susie
Post a Comment