Saturday, July 18, 2009

Coronado Soccer: A New Era Begins


Well it is getting to be that time of the year again. Soccer Season. Last year we were pretty successful, my friend Dusty's Varsity Squad ended up losing to the eventual State Champions in the playoffs and my JV Boys tied for a division championship (if there were such a thing).

This year Dusty and I wanted to ramp up interest and start some marketing of our team. So Suzanne, Dusty and I took the Senior Boys out for a photo shoot. We have made posters, schedule cards and even a commercial is in the works. Here are some samples: I think Nike may be calling on our services :)

Also: The boys, their parents, coaches and friends are going on a trip to Salt Lake City on Labor Day Weekend to watch the USA Men's National Team play El Salvador. It should be really fun.

1 comment:

heather said...

The minute I saw these pictures I thought, "Wow, these are amazing! I bet Suz did them!"
Wow Suzanne, you've got some mad skills with the camera. Seriously makes me want to watch their games.
So cool that the boys are taking a trip to watch a game up in SLC. Okay, I hope USA wins, but I'm kind of torn since my parents are from El Salvador and they represent my peeps.
Jeff, when are you going to post the commericals?
Wow, this comment is super long. Sorry guys. :)