
So, like Suzanne, I have a list of my favorite things. Favorite Movies. Favorite Foods. Favorite Sports. Favorite Teams...and of course favorite cd's and favorite bands/groups. So with great pleasure this evening I will see one of my favorite bands in the flesh for the 5th time. They are hated by many, loathed by more than a few, and responsible for my second favorite album of all time. Their first two albums were complete genius especially #2 What's the Story Morning Glory. After that the greatness has been spotty at best. But, I still love them. The band I am speaking of is OASIS and Suzanne, Gerty, Cole and I will be going to see them tonight. Good Times.
After the show Noel and Liam have invited us to snort lots of coke with them. I'm pretty sure we won't.
Cheers,
Jeff



1 comment:
I actually like oasis! Have fun guys!
Post a Comment