Ahhhhh, Gracie! Do you know how much your mommy and daddy love you? If you ever think you have it bad, call the Baker Pugs- they will make you feel much better about your situation! Let's just say, "Three Wise Pugs" and leave it at that... :-)
Hi Ruby Suz! It has been soooo long since we last talked. I see little Miss Gracie is doing well. Very cute festive pictures! She is a lucky kitty to have such a great Mom that loves her so much. I love the beautiful pictures of you and Jeff. It was nice to hear from you... keep in touch! (emalee.dan@gmail.com)
I love how festive you are with Gracie! I used to be the same way with my two boxers before Andrew was born, they'd even get photos with Santa! So I totally know where you are coming from. I feel bad that I'm not festive with them anymore, you just inspired me to be a better mom to them!
So we are pretty much operating under the assumption that people will actually care enough to read about the details of our ultra fascinating, super cool lives. Prepare to be wowed each and every day, by a bunch of nonsense, for at least the next 10,000 entries.
4 comments:
Ahhhhh, Gracie! Do you know how much your mommy and daddy love you? If you ever think you have it bad, call the Baker Pugs- they will make you feel much better about your situation! Let's just say, "Three Wise Pugs" and leave it at that... :-)
Hi Ruby Suz! It has been soooo long since we last talked. I see little Miss Gracie is doing well. Very cute festive pictures! She is a lucky kitty to have such a great Mom that loves her so much. I love the beautiful pictures of you and Jeff. It was nice to hear from you... keep in touch! (emalee.dan@gmail.com)
Gracie, You look so cute. Just be happy Mom and Pop didn't scare you with a plastic bag.
I love how festive you are with Gracie! I used to be the same way with my two boxers before Andrew was born, they'd even get photos with Santa! So I totally know where you are coming from. I feel bad that I'm not festive with them anymore, you just inspired me to be a better mom to them!
Post a Comment