Today I'm sharing a little gem starring my rock star husband + Grammar G. The gem I'm speaking of is a music video. Try and contain yourself.This one is their most "official" within their oh so vast music video collection. City of Henderson hired them to come up with a campaign song to encourage the youngsters to get out and vote, hence the song's title "Get Out And Vote," and hence the star appearances from CHS + other high school students.
Even though this was filmed a few years ago, I thought it was an appropriate time to share during the political season (no candidate endorsements of course). Smooth especially loved working on this project because it combined his passion for music, politics, and America! It's a pretty fun little ditty.
Ch-check it out by going HERE.
-Then click on VIDEO CLIPS, then the "Join the Party" link.
Big Beat kicks in about a minute into it.
And again, if anyone is bored or wanting to check out a free show on Thursday night around 8 pm, come watch BBB open up for Shiny Toy Guns, poolside at the Rio Hotel. You can print your free tickets HERE.



3 comments:
So I printed off the ticket! And also, I think your hubbies band is pretty cool. Chris and I were watching some of his videos from his myspace page and we thought they were funny/cool. His band reminds me of some of my friends from High School that did something similar to this, but of course, they were not as cool as BBB. See ya thursday!
LOVE IT! They are definitely super stars! I wish we were in town for the concert. Make sure and tell Grammar G hi for us.
Your husband is so smooth! I loved the video, what a cool guy!
Post a Comment