Thursday, September 25, 2008

My Soccer Team


Well, its been quite a while since I have been able to post. Whether it was because school started, I was watching political conventions, I got sick, I was rockin' the mic or I was out on the field coaching my team...life has been so busy I haven't had a chance to talk about my JV soccer team.
I have a great little team with crazy ball handling skills and a pass first mentality. They are a group of young men that play together, with an organized attacking style. They really make me proud. We lost our first game of the season yesterday, before that we had won 6 in a row to start the season. After 7 games we are 6 and 1 and have scored 16 goals.
The Coronado School News did a feature on them last week. I hope you enjoy it.

2 comments:

heather said...

I don't know too much about soccer, but it seems like they are pretty good. And props for bringng the kids oranges! I would have loved it if my X-country coaches did that for me.
Also, awesome music too. We might have to come watch them play, it would be good for Gabe to watch. He loves kicking a ball around.

KB said...

Way to go Smooth! I am sure you were smart and selective as to who made the team and that judgement proved fruitful! ;-)

SHOOOOOE SIIIIIZE, BROTHER!?!