Did you catch the new episode of The RR Show today? Well Rach rolled out her new season (along side Ed) on the same ole double decker tour bus that we rode while in NYC this summer. It was cool to see her pass by many of the same spots we did! She even did a (touching) make over story atop the two story bus. I felt lame getting misty eyed while on the treadmill at the gym today as I watched.And speaking of double deckers - did you see the club sandwich she made on Friday's show (it was actually a triple decker, but double decker was a nicer transition for my post)? It looked very YUM-O!
Clicke here for the recipe. Happy Monday!



1 comment:
Anything with Bacon and I will eat it! That looks so good, the only bad thing is when you actually make it, it doesn't look as good. oh well.
Post a Comment