Date Night #8587298364901...dinner at Pink Taco, and have you seen the newly painted hallway at the Hard Rock? There's a giant FAUX BONO (+ John Lennon + Madonna + others pals) adorning the wall. I couldn't resist and luckily I had my camera. I'm thinking this painting treatment may be a nice touch in my office, no?And date night last night could quite possibly be the most random thing we've ever done...we went to Circus Circus and played all night at the "Midway." Pure ghetto fabulous fun.
It's all about shooting water into the clown's mouth to blow up the balloon first, rolling the balls into the holes to race your camel, Vladimir the juggler, the flying acrobat team from Africa, and playing ski-ball for hours.
Jeff even won a special stuffed unicorn for me. This is how we roll on the weekends, yo. Classy.



2 comments:
Lets go on a double date.... I love Circus Circus
Go Rebs!
How fun! We went on a date friday night and we had no idea what to do. I totally forgot about Circus Circus! Next time give us a call.
Post a Comment