Somebody's creeping up in age, and this month, it's not me! Yesterday was Jeff's birthday and my dad's is on the 7th, so we decided to celebrate them both in pure patriotic fashion! We had a super fun family party last night that was of course thematic in every way (sorry, we don' t know how to party plan any differently). Here are a few photos from the festivities:
We had some fun with the names on the place cards such as "Uncle Sam Steve," "JFK Johnson,"
"Jackie O Johnson," "Andrew Jackson," and my favorite was Angela's fiance Jon's..."Slick Willie Willis" (our family's most passionate Republican -haha!)
"Jackie O Johnson," "Andrew Jackson," and my favorite was Angela's fiance Jon's..."Slick Willie Willis" (our family's most passionate Republican -haha!)

Uncle Sam himself - WE WANT YOU!

Don't you just love their nifty hats and color coordinated outfits? Yes, they cooperatively changed their shirts for the crazy party planners, and we're certainly glad that in Jeff's old age he still knows how to count 3-2-1 to blow out the candles...

Lastly, this was Jeff's only real birthday request this year: custom Star Wars stationery. Ask and you shall receive. Greetings include: "THANK YOU - Yoda Best" and "A note from Jeff featuring Han Solo." Jeff is the coolest nerd I know.
I love celebrations, especially when we honor the main men in our lives. Cheers to you birthday boys!



5 comments:
Now that's the coolest party I've ever seen! Some party planner you are! The tables looked awesome and I love how patriotic you guys are! So so cute and it looked like so much fun!
Happy Birthday Jeff!
You plan the best parties! I would love to one day see your portfolio of all the different parties you've thrown. Must be nice to be so talented!
Jeff really is the coolest nerd I know. I had never really thought about that before. I miss you guys!!! Love you booty
Happy belated birthday Jeff! You seriously have the coolest wife ever!!! Love the Star Wars stationary. Hope we can have lunch soon, Suz.
love,Roz
Post a Comment