Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Birthday America!


I swear this was 100% Jeff's idea, though I'm sure some may be convinced otherwise. He brought this little hat home from a previous party we attended this week with pure intentions of doing this with Gracie. I'm only responsible for posting the photo, though I think it is most appropriate for today.

I am thankful for our beautiful country and am appreciative towards those who fought for our freedoms. Happy 4th of July!

SIDENOTE: Can you say that you and your pet have matching hats? Jeff can.

3 comments:

McEwen Family said...

I have now made it my goal to have matching hats with my dogs!

KB said...

OH MY GOSH< MISS GRACIE PIPSQUEAK!
You are the most adorable ever! Jeff & Suz, you are the best... I think Gracie needs an Uncle Sam!

Tiffany said...

Hey Jeff and Suzanne! I am guilty of lurking on your blog. I found you off of Teresa's. I must say, your blog is quite addicting, you are great writers. Hope all is well in your world and Jeff, glad to hear you are better! I think Gerty was a bit nervous there for a few days!