Now as far as doing the typical New Years post, I was going to do a Top 10 of 2010, but then I saw this nifty idea done by one of my favorite bloggers Marta of martawrites.com and decided that I too wanted to do "A Year In Favorites." I mean after all, I am a girl who loves her "Favorite Things" and had them way before Oprah made those 2 words so wildly popular. Promise. I can even recount way back to being a young girl in elementary school where my diary entries would read "My Favorite Friends" or "My Favorite Candies" or things of that oh so important nature. Case in point, I was just so excited to reminisce upon my favorite things that were all apart of terrific 2010.
So let's take a walk down A Year In Favorites shall we?
FAVORITE DREAM COME TRUE


FAVORITE LIAM & ELLE MEMORY


FAVORITE OUTFITS
FAVORITE HOME FRAGRANCE
(smells just like the store!)

FAVORITE SUGAR SPLURGE

FAVORITE PHOTOS OF US

FAVORITE NEW RESTAURANT

FAVORITE NEW CITY WE VISITED
(okay, the ONLY city we visited this year!)
(okay, the ONLY city we visited this year!)

FAVORITE NEW PERFUME
(and one that Jeff and I finally agree on after years of searching!)

FAVORITE PARENTING BOOK

FAVORITE COLLABORATIVE PROJECT WITH JEANNA HAYES

I tried to get Jeff to participate in this post, so when I asked him what were some of his favorite moments of 2010, well his first response was seeing this movie. SEEING A MOVIE??!! Really?! Yes, he claimed seeing THIS movie was one of his favorites things that happened last year. I stopped this topic of conversation after that. So this one's for him.
FAVORITE MOVIE

FAVORITE SONG
(yes, it was my favorite song of 2009 too!)

FAVORITE EPISODE
(for obvious reasons)

FAVORITE LOVE NOTE
(Jeff couldn't find a pen so he came up with this!)

FAVORITE NEW GADGET

FAVORITE MEAL MADE BY MY MOM

FAVORITE GIRL'S NIGHT OUT
(which happened to be my birthday)
FAVORITE PARTY I'VE EVER PLANNED
And finally...
FAVORITEST OF THEM ALL






5 comments:
I love love love this post! Thanks for sharing some good things. I might have my chef (chris) cook those meatballs. They sound yummy.
Hope 2011 is a great year for you too.
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! What a wonderful year you had!! And I adore that family photo! Hope you have it printed really big and hung somewhere in your beautiful home!! :) So glad you're back to blogging! :)
Suz!!!! I think my favorite 2010 memory for you is Elle's cutest outfit! Oh my goodness...pretty much the cutest thing I've ever seen on the cutest little girl ever! Also your family picture...your Christmas card is in my purse so I can show it off b/c it was AMAZING!!! You are insanely talented! I don't know how you keep pulling out these gorgeous cards! How can you top it next year? This years card was to die for. The most creative and beautiful card ive ever seen in my life! Anyhow this will be our year to see each other for sure! Xoxo!
Suzanne Johnson, you wicked woman! I am now addicted to those dang meatballs. They are AMAZING! How many lunches am I allowed per day?
Also, Pioneere Woman website is pretty great.
Thank you!
C.
Rox, I totally LOVE your YIR!! Way cooler than mine... and packed full of far more interesting adventures!! I'm truly blessed to have such a talented, beautiful friend. LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment