Have you noticed the trend in food on the go lately? If not well then think roach coach mobiles, but way more pimped out and way more gourmet. These few that I've heard of are far from the typical roach mobile and totally have my mouth watering. I think this trendy little concept is brilliant! Take a look for yourself...


Have you been yet? No? Me either! But for as many people that I have turned Slidin' Thur on to, they should send me a referral check. Or make a personal stop on my street.
Happy Friday!
"A few things I think are just great!" - Oprah
2 comments:
I love, love, love Slidin'Thru!! I wish we had more fun food trucks here in Vegas. Have you tried Curbside Cafe. Not has fun as Slidin'Thru. Although they do have great Calamari Tacos!!!
Mmmmm... you are making me hungry!!! I have Slidin" Thru is great - must locate! :-)
Post a Comment